- Cooking Classes Scheduled at local Venues – Chef Dez Cooking Classes make for a very entertaining & tasty night out. Please click HERE for a list of the current classes being offered.
Chef for Hire in Your Home – Chef Dez specializes as an Entertainment
Chef and he can offer your group an amazing experience. For this
service Dez would use your kitchen, but would bring all the equipment,
do all the food shopping, bring printed recipe booklets for each
attendee, prepare and demonstrate each recipe, and do all the clean up
at the end. All cutlery and plateware would be supplied by you and once
the menu is finalized, he can advise what would be required for this.
Please contact Dez at email@example.com for more info or to check on
- Culinary Travel Host
– After 4 successful Culinary Tours to Savannah GA, The State of Texas, The Province of PEI and Nashville, Memphis, & New Orleans, the Chef Dez Culinary Tours are now headed to Portugal!
Check out the itinerary for the
Chef Dez Portugal Culinary Tour October 2019 here: http://chefdez.com/portugal.html
- Recipe Creating & Food Writing Services
– Chef Dez hosts a bi-weekly food column called “Chef
Dez on Cooking” that is currently published in many
newspapers across Canada & Washington State. He
is the Author of 4 cookbooks and has created numerous
recipes for different companies. He also has been featured
in many magazines, such as Elite Food Wine & Travel,
The Boat Journal, and Valley Life.
Voice & TV Talent – Born with a
natural “radio voice”, Chef Dez is the perfect candidate
for your Radio or TV commercial. Through years of live
and televised cooking performances he will bring extensive
experience to the table – making him the perfect choice
for your business advertising needs, whether food related
Motivational Speaker/Master of Ceremonies
– with his lively personality and unique insights, Chef
Dez has inspired literally thousands of people, both
in and out of the kitchen. He is the ideal candidate
for making a huge impact at your next corporate or public
Contact him today at firstname.lastname@example.org